ORM stands for Online Reputation Management. Your reputation is important. You have worked hard to build it, so be sure to protect it.
In today’s market, the mass majority of consumers research your service, product or business before they ever actually visit your establishment. Bad reviews and negative press can mean losing money as well as credibility with your consumers.
Protecting and maintaining your reputation and company’s image is just as important as building it. Case studies show that ORM is the fastest and most effective way to deal with potentially damaging content on the web.
If your reputation has already been affected by bad reviews, negative press, disgruntled employees or even shady competitors, chances are you are already feel the damaging effects to your business.
We employ ethical tactics to bring positive information to the forefront of major search engines, while pushing negative content down. Allow us to do an assessment of your situation and put together an individualized strategy to help clean up your online reputation and convey the image your business deserves.
- Developing and executing a customized strategy to improve your company’s online image.
- Personalized business flyers to hand out or mail to your customers to encourage them to post a favorable review.
- Claiming / Updating and optimizing business profiles and information, photos & Company Descriptions for Yahoo, Bing, Yelp, CitySearch and Trip Advisor.
- We employ ethical tactics to bring positive information to the forefront of search engines, while pushing negative content down (In most cases we are able to suppress defamatory posts from sites like Yelp, Yahoo, google places, RipoffReport.com, ComplaintsBoard.com, Scam.com, PissedConsumer.com, etc.)
- Distribute Search Engine Optimized content, articles, and about your business.
- 30-60 second video about your business posted to youtube and social profiles.
- Build a strong backlink structure.
- We use various tools to monitor and respond to any mentions of your company across the web.
- Monthly reports.